COVID Protocol (May 2021)
Update May 2021
On May 14, 2021, Gov. Ralph Northam announced that Virginia is officially removing the mask mandate for people who are fully vaccinated. Following the recently updated federal guidance from the CDC, Gov. Northam said he also plans to end all COVID-19 gathering and capacity limits on May 28, 2021.
In accordance with this updated policy, anyone who is fully vaccinated is no longer required to wear a mask while in our studio.
If you are not fully vaccinated, you are required to wear a mask at all times except when you are on your mat, practice social distancing and follow our Studio Entry and Exit COVID Protocol.
Studio Entry and Exit Protocol
[Download Printable PDF]
We typically open our doors 20 minutes prior to the start of class. Masks are required in the studio at all
times except when you are on your mat. Hand sanitizer is available in the practice room, bathrooms and
at the front desk.
Upon entering the studio
* Put on your mask, take your shoes off, put your belongings in the cubbies and check in at the front
* Please do not bring cell phones into the practice room, they must remain in the cubbies or in your
* Practice social distancing in the rest rooms and in all areas of the studio.
* When entering the practice room, please place your mat on a marked spot.
At the end of class
* Put on your mask after savasana and exit the practice room one person at a time.
* Continue to practice social distancing in the rest rooms and all other areas of the studio.
* If you want to purchase anything or to buy a package, please step aside and wait until everyone